Because your passphrase can open your wallet without any additional security checks, it should be stored somewhere no one else has access. Whether it be digitally (using a program such as 1Password), or written and stored in a safe deposit box. If you lose the passphrase you will lose access to your wallet and the coins in that wallet. CoinSpace has no way to recover a lost passphrase as this would create a security hole.
Articles in this section
- Bitcoin Cash
- Stuck Transactions
- How do I cash out?
- My transaction is taking a long time, why?
- I sent to the wrong address could u get it back and send it to the right one?
- What if I find a bug in the Code?
- Can I see the CoinSpace Source code?
- What happens to my location data?
- Is Mecto safe?
- Over what distance will Mecto work?