Transaction fees for CoinSpace depends on the transaction size similar to Bitcoin-qt. Usually, it will cost .0001 BTC if it will be under 1KB size transaction. We also added a feature to allowing users to set the fee. The fee options are based on the suggested fee from 21.co. You can change the fee by clicking on the fee when sending.
Articles in this section
- Bitcoin Cash
- Stuck Transactions
- How do I cash out?
- My transaction is taking a long time, why?
- I sent to the wrong address could u get it back and send it to the right one?
- What if I find a bug in the Code?
- Can I see the CoinSpace Source code?
- What happens to my location data?
- Is Mecto safe?
- Over what distance will Mecto work?