Enabling Mecto in the Receive tab of your wallet sends your device's latitude and longitude, along with your wallet details, to a secure server. Your latitude and longitude are now discoverable only to others who search via Mecto in their CoinSpace wallet.
Articles in this section
- BIP32, which derivation path you are using?
- Bitcoin Cash
- Stuck Transactions
- How do I cash out?
- My transaction is taking a long time, why?
- I sent to the wrong address could u get it back and send it to the right one?
- What if I find a bug in the Code?
- Can I see the CoinSpace Source code?
- What happens to my location data?
- Is Mecto safe?