It's because you set up the wallet somewhere else with a pin. The pin is needed to exchange the long token with the server so that your personal details get synced on the device you want to open your wallet on.
Articles in this section
- Bitcoin Cash
- Stuck Transactions
- How do I cash out?
- My transaction is taking a long time, why?
- I sent to the wrong address could u get it back and send it to the right one?
- What if I find a bug in the Code?
- Can I see the CoinSpace Source code?
- What happens to my location data?
- Is Mecto safe?
- Over what distance will Mecto work?